"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Thanks and New Stuff

Good Sunday Afternoon!
Yesterday I spent a great deal of time loading my
Reproduction samplers into my ETSY Shoppe.
Boy was it worth it.  Thank you so much for all
of your orders!!  What a joy to have a response
like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAGNET BOARD

I told  you a few weeks ago that I am going to start
going through all the stuff left from my shoppe and
offering it to you first.  It is overwhelming when
I look in my garage, shed, and storage unit that
is stuffed with all of these things.  
This is a really good-looking magnet board that
I sold in my shoppe.  It has a great aged tin mounted in 
one of my grained frames.  The little magnets were
hand painted by me.  You get four magnets and
the board for
 $57.00 including the shipping.  
The outside dimension of the frame is
10 1/2" X 13 1/2" and the magnets are
5/8" in diameter.
I only have one but if I can find the rest of the
tins in storage, I  could make more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
MOTIF TOWELS

These are really sweet towels.  A special little
treat for your guest bath or kitchen.  The little
motifs were stitched on linen and machine
stitched to the towel, so they will not ravel
away to nothing.  I do recommend
gentle washing and hang to dry.  Just the
same treatment you would give any of your
nice linens.
They measure a generous 24" long 
and 14" wide.
If you order please refer to them as listed -
Upper left blue towel with heart
Upper right blue towel with flower
Lower left blue towel with flower
Lower right blue towel with peacock
Tan towel with blue flower
Tan towel with red flower
Tan towel with peacock
$11.50 including shipping

STITCHING LADY TOTE BAGS
These are finally back in stock and because I could
not go to the Nashville Trade Show or do the
Online Show this Spring, I am offering my Blog
followers a limited time special.
I will honor this price until next Sunday.
Wouldn't this be a nice Mother's Day gift!!
ORIGINALLY $18.00  ~~  
NOW $14.50 including shipping
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you would like any of these things, I take Paypal,
personal checks, Master Card and Visa
and I will combine shipping for you. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm heading back to my shed now to pull out a few
more things.  Stay tuned.  I might find a treasure 
or two for you.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment