"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Reproduction Samplers

Good Afternoon Everyone!
THE LUCY REDD 
REPRODUCTION SAMPLER
This is a very quick post just to let you know that
I have put all but one of my reproduction samplers
in my ETSY Shoppe.  For some reason I have had
a lot of interest in them of late, so now is the time
to display them for you.  
Also, you might like to know that I am working
on another one that is just so unique and Faye
found a great one that she is going to let me
reproduce.  I try to find samplers that are different
and of course in my price range.  Fortunately, I
was able to collect many of mine when the
prices were not so crazy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I will try to get my three new publications
on the ETSY site soon.  If you don't do ETSY,
just let me know.  That is not a problem at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I was at the ETSY Shoppe I updated it
a bit with some more stuff.  My plan is to add more
this weekend.   I'll let you know.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. hello my dear Sandra hope you're doing well. Many greetings from Italy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy Redd was my first very large reproduction sampler...it is still one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Niky,
    We are all fine here in Virginia. So good to hear from you. Have seen many of your new things on your Blog and they are lovely as usual. You are a very busy lady - always traveling and having fun.
    Many Happy Stitches,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete