"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Stuff

Good Morning Everyone!
Some new items that you do not have to
stitch - instant gratification is sometimes good, don't
you agree!!
  I would like your input though - do you think I should 
do the birds and and "Master Sheep" in cross
stitch.  I value your opinion?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hand painted all of these
items.
"MASTER SHEEP"
Measures 23 1/4" Wide X 6" High
$65.00 includes shipping


 "PRIMITIVE BIRD PLAQUES"
5" High X 7" Wide
$27.00 each including shipping

"GRAINED HAND PAINTED MIRROR
20 1/2" High X 13 1/2" Wide
$85.00 including shipping
Tis Sold!
Thank You Claire! 

These items are coming from my old Shoppe.  When 
we closed, so much stuff had to be put in storage.
My goal is to visit the storage unit and start
putting things here and on Etsy.  I have yards
and yards of linen and other fabrics.  Much
of this stuff has been discontinued.  I hope to
start dyeing it and selling in small lots.
Are you interested in frames, unfinished and
otherwise?  I have hundreds of frames in
various states that I know I cannot wholesale
because there are not enough of them to feature
in a publication.  Would you be interested?
I would sell at a drastic discount.
How about stitched models?  I'm not going
to many shows now, plus we only take
the newest when we do go.  Needless to say,
after 30 years of designing, I have a few
models packed away.
It is Spring and it makes you think about
cleaning out.  This storage unit has been
full for three years.  Time to tackle the problem.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
These items are listed in my Etsy Shoppe.
If you are interested and not willing to shop with
Etsy, just email or call me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great Saturday.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

4 comments:

  1. You are one talented lady, Sandra! Wonderful paintings! I especially love that first bird - would love to see it in cross stitch. And, uh, YES I would love to see you offer up some of your models!! So much to love, so little time to stitch!! And I also think the frames are a good idea. I have been framing less and less, since my wall space is limited and opting for pillows/pinkeeps, etc., but there are always those pieces that just need a frame. Doing a little catch-up here (as always) and just read of Avery's surgery. So sorry he had to go through that at such a tender age, but glad to hear he's healing. Adorable Easter photos of him!! Wishing you and yours a blessed and joyous Easter! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Everyone,
      Thank you so much for your comments. They are soooo much appreciated. I do hope to start listing frames, linens, and models as time permits. Needless to say, I can never use all of these products.
      Would love to see them go to good homes. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter. We sure did. Many Happy Stitches, Sandra

      Delete
  2. Of course we would be interested in frames! I am always on the lookout for frames to fit pieces in my drawer of finishes!

    So glad all went well for Avery. Best wishes for a happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, yes! Interested in ALL of the items you mentioned! I remember your frames and have a couple, they are awesome! Would love an opportunity to purchase some again. And linen, oh yeah!! I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete