"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Fun

Hi Everyone!
I hope all of you had as wonderful an Easter
as we did.  We went to a fabulous brunch
  at the restaurant where our son-in-law is the head
 chef.  They merely served approximately 400 hungry
people.  Can you imagine that?  Avery was a
big hit and was perfectly behaved.  
I just have to share a few Easter pictures.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 I thought he would hate the bunny ears,
but he never tried to take them off.
So cute!!
 Enjoying some sunshine later that day.
 So full of himself!!  Such a happy baby!!
 Isn't that look hysterical?  Don't you wonder
what he was thinking?  
 His Easter bib was made from old patchwork madras
and I did the outline stitch bunny with Colonial Knot
tail.  Wonderful Ethel sewed it together for him.
 The old basket was his Papa's Easter basket.
 Isn't the basket liner with his name wonderful? 
 Hollis had that made for him.
Trying to decide what to play with first.

We are so blessed with this little boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


7 comments:

  1. Kisses to Avery. In his pensive photo, I am pretty sure he is thinking Grammy had better not bring those bunny ears back again! Grandkids are the VERY BEST! ... jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely PRECIOUS photos of Avery! Love, love, love the bunny ears!!! Looks like that Rabbit was very good to him! Smiles & Easter Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable, happy, sweet boy...grandkids are the icing on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...such adorable photos. Avery is just precious, Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. E'UN BAMBINO STUPENDO,BELLISSIMO TANTI COMPLIMENTI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your comments. Its was a very special Easter to say the least. Everything is more fun now that Avery is here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm woefully behind in my blogging so I missed the post re Avery's surgery. From the looks of these pics all went well and he is a happy camper once more! I'm so happy for all of you!
    The pics of him with the bunny ears are just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete