"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, March 1, 2012

What A Deal!

Good Morning everyone!
Thanks for all of your comments on our little
Avery.  He is such a sweet little thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
You won't believe this, but it is going to be
70+ degrees today.  This weather is just
not right.  My daffodils are blooming and
all the weeds in my yard are coming up.
I need a few more weeks of winter so I
don't have to add yard work to my list of
things to think about.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, in honor of impending
Spring, I thought I would offer you 
a deal.
This is a group of sweet seasonal birdhouses,
each embellished with my Olde Brass buttons as
 the opening of the house - a star, bee skep, 
strawberry, and maple leaf.  These buttons
retail for $3.00 each.  I will send you the
publication plus all buttons for $15.50.
This includes the shipping.
Just email or call if you are interested.  
I do have a limited number of these cute
frames.  You could get one frame and change
them out for the seasons. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment