"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Thought You'd Like to Know. . .

Hi Everyone!
Do you love emeries as much as I do?  Thank goodness
I started collecting them years ago because now when 
I occasionally see one, they are out of my price range.
Here is my little collection.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
There will be an announcement about a new
collection soon.  Stay tuned!

This has nothing to do with the above, but if
you saw my sneak peak about "Crow Patriotic"
earlier this week, that design was based on one
of my paintings.  Months ago I offered some
paper mache boxes with the print decoupaged
on the top.  I sold all of them, but came across
two more boxes so I made them again.  I am
keeping my eyes open for more boxes, but
no luck so far.  I guess I could use a different box. 
 I'll see what I can come up with.  Anyway, if you 
are interested, email or call me.
They are $15.00 which includes the shipping.
I take Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, and checks.
BOTH SOLD
Thank you!!


Please note the difference in the stencil borders.
Specify "Swag" on the first box and "Garland"
on the one above.
Must go fix dinner now.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra

2 comments:

  1. i love your emory collection! it is just beautiful..I have a tomato/emory collection and am always on the hunt for more.
    LOVE your crow box!!!
    Blessed be & Happy Spring!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the tomato/emory collecting too. Such a disease, but so much fun. Happy hunting Lori!
      Many Happy Stitches,
      Sandra

      Delete