"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Reprint

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Two posts in one day ~~  I know you think I have lost 
it, but I have to do these things when I have time.
  So here goes.
"COVERLETS AND BIRDS"
Do you like coverlets?  Do you like birds?
I surely do. 
I did this design a very long time ago.  The
large piece hangs in my guest bedroom and I have
never tired of it.  The frame is a treasure, but 
unfortunately is no loner available.  It came from
 a catalogue company named
"Neat and Tidy".  I loved their stuff.  It was one
of the first companies that offered wonderful
grained painted items.  I nearly lost my mind
when it showed up in my mail box.  This frame
is not only grained but the hearts are carved.
The small frame is one that I can do ~ a
red wood grain.
Anyone, this design is available again.  It would
be stunning stitched on a heavily distressed
linen with a great over-dyed floss.  
If you are interested, just call or email me.
I will be putting it in my ETSY shoppe too.
$10.00 + $1.50 shipping
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you have a great evening.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra



1 comment:

  1. Hello Sandra,

    Just found your site! WOW - beautiful. I love all your sheep designs. I plan to stitch up a collection of sheep pieces for my collection. I live in VA too. :)

    ReplyDelete