"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Old Stuff

Good Afternoon Everyone!
First of all, let me thank you for all of my
orders for the Monogrammed Pineapple Fob.
So exciting!!
Well, here is another fob ~~ 
WOOLLY EWE
This one is tiny, cute, and hand-painted
by me.
2/3" Wide X 1 1/2" Long

$11.50 shipping included
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you see a pattern here?  I will be adding
fobs more frequently, so stayed tuned.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember the out-of-print publications
that I talked about a few weeks ago, well
I am trying to get these together.  I added
one the other day, and here are two more.
WELCOME EACH NEW DAY
$10.50 shipping included
~~~~~~~~~~~~





LAND OF PEACE AND PLENTY
Sorry for so many pictures, but I wanted to show you
 the detail.  This is one of my favorite designs.  The tray I 
stitched as a wedding/anniversary tribute.
$11.50 shipping included.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you are interested in anything, I accept Paypal,
MC, Visa, and personal checks.  Just call
or email me.  I will be putting these on ETSY
as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a great weekend.  Thanks for
reading my Blog.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra





1 comment:

  1. เว็บ สล็อต

    พิเศษแน่นอนเมื่อสมัครเล่นสล็อตที่นี่ ใหม่เพียง 100 บาท วันนี้รับโบนัส 50% จากเราไปทันที 5 สิทธิพิเศษสำหรับสมาชิกใหม่เท่านั้น สมัครวันนี้รับไปเลยเต็มๆ หรือจะแนะนำให้เพื่อนได้สนุกกับเกมส์ความบันเทิงนี้เพื่อนได้โบนัส คนแนะนำก็ยังได้โบนัสอีกด้วย โปรดสอบถามข้อมูลโบนัส
    เพียงไม่กี่ขั้นตอน ก็สามารถเล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้ โดยยอดเครดิตใน User ของผู้เดิมพันเสมือนเหรียญที่หยอดในตู้สล็อต

    ReplyDelete