"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Little Glimpse

Good Evening Everyone!
Hope you are all fine and enjoying this amazing
Spring weather.  My only regret is that all of the
daffodils are gone - this is way too early for our
area.  Everything is blooming at the same time.
Very strange indeed!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanted to share a little glimpse of some new designs
on the way ~
A wee baby sampler and a new series featuring birds.
 CROW PATRIOTIC
This is the summer bird. You will have plenty of time 
 to get this done for the 4th.
BABY PROTECTORS BIRTH SAMPLER
As you can see, there will be a boy and a girl version.
The cartouche will have room for the name and
birth date.  Just the sweetest little sentiment for a
special baby.
 SERENITY PRAYER
This is a reprint of an older design that has been out
of print for a while.   I love this saying and think
it will always be relevant and meaningful, especially
in the world today.  This will be listed in my 
ETSY Shoppe tonight.  If you do not do ETSY, 
just give me a call or email me.  It is
$10.50 which includes the shipping.
Well, that is all for tonight. 
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra



3 comments: