"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Little Glimpse

Good Evening Everyone!
I hope you have had a wonderful weekend.
Mine has been busy but productive and I am
happy for that.  It was really hard though to stay 
in and work when it was so pretty outside.
It is going to be an unbelievably warm week
in Virginia - reaching 80 degrees.  Can you
believe that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanted to let you see something I am working
on just in case you have an impending graduation
or wedding.  Two sweet little designs to honor
your loved ones. 
PETITE WEDDING
 SAMPLER
PETITE GRADUATION 
SAMPLER 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like them.  
"Many Happy Stitches",
Sandra


3 comments:

  1. The new designs look nice Sandra.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing the little glimpses makes me anxious to see the full "reveals". They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing more of both of these! The wedding sampler looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete