"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Coming Soon!

Good Evening Everyone!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.
It has been absolutely beautiful in Virginia.  We
just had a nice visit from our son, Cameron.
He came to work on my computers (poor thing -
he has such an idiot for a Mother), but we
did get to spend some quality time sitting out
on the patio in the back yard.  The weather is
stunning, but my backyard and the garden
borders are awful.  Lots of work ahead to whip
them in shape.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Before I start getting ready to head back to
Richmond, I wanted to share with you my two
designs that will ship to distributors and
automatic shoppes mid week.
Hope you like them.  They are sweet little
designs for the celebrations that are coming
soon ~ weddings and graduations.
Very quick stitches with just the right
sentiment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
PETITE GRADUATION SAMPLER
A graduation sampler that even has the initials
of the high school or college.
Retail $7.50
Stitched on 28 Count "Lambswool" using DMC.
I embellished it with my "Tiny Black" button and
mounted in my 5 X 7 Brown Swirled Grain
frame.
 PETITE WEDDING SAMPLER
Very sweetly embellished with "Vintage"
crocheted edging and my "Heartlet" brass
charm.  This will also fit in a 5 X 7 frame.
Includes surname initial and initials of the
bridge and groom.
Retail $7.50
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Both of these should be available in your
favorite shoppe very soon.  I will be putting
them in my ETSY shoppe later, so they will
be available to you if you cannot find them
Just let me know if I can help you.
Have a great week. 
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


3 comments: