"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Nashville Release

Good Evening Everyone!
This is not the final photography, but I thought
you might like to see
"Home ~ A Haven. . ."
This will be released at the Nashville Trade
Show and we plan to ship to our Automatic
 Shoppes next week.  Sometime over the weekend
I'll show the other designs being released
next week.
Good night
 and 
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


8 comments:

  1. I love this design and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful design! Love it!

    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful pattern.
    Have fun at Nashville.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandra!!!
    This is such a sweet & simple design...perfect colors too! Love the little house worked in...
    it's a must have for us homebodies!

    Blessed be,
    Lori from Notforgotten Farm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everybody,
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments about my new design. It is so exciting to know that you like it and that you take the time to write to me.
    Many Happy Stitches,
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete