"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Thursday, December 8, 2011

MORE GOODIES FOR SALE

Good Afternoon Everyone!
To all of you who have ordered from last
night's post, thank you very much.  Today
I am offering you a few more goodies.
Please note that I have also put some new
things in my ETSY Shoppe - in particular my 
Santa and Lady Silhouette 
Ornaments.
Just click on my ETSY shoppe in the left
side bar.  If you like these and don't want to
go through ETSY, just email or call me.
I also added and re listed a few publications.
XXXXXXXXXX
"Tiny Oval Boxes"
Unfortunately, I am sold out of the "Stitching Lady"
Ornament, but I have a few of the "Horn Blower"
and "Lady Silhouette".  These tiny little oval
paper mache boxes have been painted and
decoupaged.  A hole is drilled at the top for
the hanging cord and a little ball of bees' wax
is inside.  They are so sweet.  We used to sell
many of these at the shop.
They measure 1 1/2" High, 1 1/8" Wide, 
and 7/8" Deep -- tiny little treasures!
I have two of each.
 $9.00 which includes the shipping. 
XXXXXXXXXX
"Paper Mache Sheep"
Isn't he cute!  I used to have these for sale in the 
Shoppe too.  I made them using an antique cookie
cutter.  He measures a mere 2 1/2" Wide X 1 1/4" Tall.
He is adorned with a tinsel garland with a brass bell
hanging from it.  I think you will love him.
 $5.50 which includes the shipping.  I have 
eight of him.
XXXXXXXXXX
"Holly Star" Ornaments
I made these out of wool felt, and hand painted both
the front and the back.  They have wire hangers and
rusty bells for embellishment.  There is a special
finish applied to preserve the paint.  I think they 
will make a very primitive addition to your tree.
They measure 4 1/2" High X 3 1/2" Wide.
 $9.50 which includes the shipping.
This shows the front and the back.
I have eight of these.
XXXXXXXXXX
Well, I think that is enough for now.  I need to do
some baking for my Garden Club Christmas Party.
So much to do - so little time!!
Many Merry Stitches,
Sandra

1 comment:

  1. beautiful goodies sandra..i love them..
    enjoy the baking..hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete