"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, July 15, 2011

More Sneak Peeks

Good Evening Everyone!!
I'm beginning to feel a little panicked.  Hollis
has been told by her DR. that she can go any day
now, and when that happens I will be out of here
and I do not know when I will be back.  So you
can only imagine what kind of dilemma I have.
I'm trying to prioritize all of my new things.  Do I
finish graphing, finish stitching, send things away to
be stitched, photograph what has already been 
stitched, or just call it a day and start over tomorrow.
Then I think, I might not have tomorrow.
So I decided to write to all of you and show you
a few more new things that are almost ready.
So, here goes ~~~~
"CROWS 'A PLENTY"  
and
"Haunted Hill House"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A FEW ANNOUNCEMENTS 
~~If any of you live anywhere near Alexandria, Virginia,
there is a wonderful shoppe -- In Stitches.
You really must go sometime, but I especially want 
you to go now, because I have a Trunk Show going on.
Hope you can make it.
~~JUST CROSS STITCH has a Special Edition soft 
cover book about to be released, full of great
Halloween designs.  I was honored to be asked to
contribute a design to this publication.  It should
be a great addition to the stashes of all
Halloween lovers.
~~And, last but not least, Lori from Notforgotten Farm
has asked me to send her a Trunk Show for her
Gathering Of Primitive Friends.  This will be held
at her farm, Saturday, September 17th.  A goode
time should be had by all.  
~~"Fancy Fridays" are going to be postponed for a
while, just until Avery arrives and everything
settles down a little.  My mind just cannot deal
with an additional thing.
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend.  I
am heading upstairs to make "Crows 'A Gathering"
into a pillow.  It is going to be trimmed with that
wonderful new chenille trim from
R & R Reproductions.  It is just the perfect color.
Many Happy Stitches,
Sandra


5 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE crows a plenty!!! Must get that one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me tooo ~ lovin your crows! Enjoy the coming days of excitement, we'll be thinkin about you Sandra:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm another fan of your crows, Sandra--they're adorable...

    Can't wait to hear the baby news...keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo good luck with the pending arrival .. love the crows :)and CHILLLLLL ..lol love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love the darling crows,wishing you all Good Luck and happiness.

    ReplyDelete