"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year About to Begin

Happy New Year's Eve!

As the olde year is about to end and the
new one about to begin, I have three
favorite toasts/sayings that I want to
share with you.

"Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring happy bells, across the snow;
The year is going, let him go."
Lord Alfred Tennyson

"As we start the New Year, let's get down
on our knees to thank God we're on our feet."
Irish Toast

"May your troubles last only as long as
your New Year's resolutions!"
Anonymous

If the last one holds true, I should never
have any troubles.  

I wish joy, peace, and good health for
you and all those you hold dear.
See you in 2011!
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. I love that Irish toast!!
    All best wishes for a healthy and happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes in the New Year, Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 2011 be everything you HOPE it to be!!

    hugs
    -missy-

    ReplyDelete