"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's Christmas Tyme

Good Afternoon Everyone,
XXXX PROCLAMATION XXXX
We will be taking orders until
December 17th.  We will be back 
January 4th.  
If you are like me you are running from one
project to another.  I have made so many lists, but
 even my lists are not helping anymore.
I've finally started my Christmas decorating.  I'm
planning on sharing a few pictures of the house
as I proceed.  I hope I won't be boring you, but
I know I love to look at other decorated homes.
It is such an inspiration.
Collecting Christmas decorations is a 
passion of mine and I have been doing it for a
very long time.  Primitive, traditional, whimsical -- 
I love it all.
One of the things I have wanted to do for weeks
was to put a rather large assortment of things
for sale on Etsy.  Well, as you know that hasn't
happened because you would have been the
first to know.
Consequently,  I am just going to post a few things
here over the next few days.  Still in time to give as gifts
 or include in your home.  All the other things will have to 
wait until next Christmas.
I only have a few of each of the items below
and each price includes the shipping.  Just
email or call me with your payment information.
I take Visa, MC, Paypal, money orders, and
personal checks.
XXXX SANTA FACES XXXX
available in gold, blue, and red.
                                           



I painted these paper mache Santa faces.  I hope you like
them.  I have a couple in each color.  They measure
7" Wide X 9 1/2" High.  He looks really neat hanging
in a wreath, at the top of a tree, or just sitting anywhere.
Comes with a hanging cord.
The price is $25.00 including shipping.
XXXXXXXX
Next I have
xxxx SANTA BOOTS xxxx
I had these boots in the shoppe and they were 
very popular. They make great
gifts for the newly weds or a baby's first Christmas.
I wrote the name on one side and the appropriate
date on the other side.  I can do that for you too.
 Or just fill with greenery and Christmas finery.
For all of you mothers and grandmothers out
there, make a new tradition of putting a special little
gift in it for each Christmas to come.
It measures 7" tall X 7 1/2" Wide and is painted 
on both sides.  
These are $27.00 including shipping.

XXXXXXXX
"CHRISTMAS PUFF" ORNAMENTS
The last thing today are these ornaments
that I made using prints of my little paintings. 
 They are made from felt, with a little
added tinsel and then glittered.  The white one
has a gauzy fabric over the off white felt. for
a little more "vintage" look.  I have a few of 
each.  Just refer to them by the print shown.
They are 3 1/2" in diameter.


The price is $8.00 which includes the shipping.
I will combine shipping if you want multiple items.
xxxxxxxx
Well, I'm off to do dinner and then do some more
decorating.  I hope you are having a wonderful
day with 
"Many Merry Stitches",
Sandra



1 comment:

  1. Sandra,
    Why has it taken me so long to find your blog with all of your cute items for sale?!!! I am having a blast!!! Can't wait to see your home while you are decorating!! Hope you will have the Santa boots next year!!!

    Ellen S

    ReplyDelete