"DESIGNS THAT REFLECT OUR
AMERICAN HERITAGE"

Welcome to my blog. I'm probably very much like all of you who love the needlearts. My life revolves around family, friends, home and all things that help to make for a more contented life. When time allows; cooking, gardening, decorating, and collecting are my joys. I look forward to sharing all of these things with you. I also hope to keep you up to date on what is going on at Homespun Elegance, in regard to the needlework designs and the "Plain & Fancy Wares" that we offer.

Wishing you "Many Happy Stitches".
Sandra

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All Gone

Hi Everyone,

Thank you sooo much for lots of things --

>>Your well wishes to Hollis and I in regard to 
our accident. Yes we are on the mend, but I'm a 
lot slower due to my ancient body.  Please
 forgive me for not getting orders and emails
 out faster.

>>For the great response to my freebie
"Boo Tyme".  

>>For your kind words about my new designs and
the subsequent orders.  I'm so excited about the
AUTO sign ups for the "Halloween Year".

>>For buying all of the journals I pictured
on the last post and for ordering many more.
I am placing an order tomorrow for the base
journal so I can fill your wonderful orders.

Please note that orders for new journals
are selling for the original price which is $10.00.
The shipping will be $3.25 for one.  I will
adjust shipping for multiple journals.

The journals can be stamped with 
"Stitching Notes", "House Notes", or
with just the picture.
Note "The Stitching Lady" journal above.
She is available as well in the large
and small version.  The large journal measures
5 1/2" X 8" and the baby journal is 3" X 4".
Both have approximately 50 tan ruled pages. 
 The baby journal is $5.00 plus $2.15 shipping.  I will
 adjust shipping for multiple journals.
What great Christmas presents for your
stitching friends!!


Many happy Stitches,
Sandra

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra. Love your new designs that are coming out! I'm interested in ordering the Halloween Year auto-ship and Holiest of Nights charts. How do I go about doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to order Holiest of Nights from you as well if possible. It seems it takes longer before charts are available here in Canada.
    I'm so glad that everything you've put forth has received such positive results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear you are both on the mend and that all your patterns and journals have been well received. I love visiting your blog and I'm looking forward to receiving my beautiful journal.
    Thanks again for everything.
    ~Nan

    ReplyDelete